The whole community prospers and grows when low-income working families canincrease their income and manage their money more effectively. Our EARN WELLinitiative is 7% ahead of its annual targets in the 10-year effort to help 24,000 low-income working families get on the path to financial stability by 2020.
In 2013-2014 alone:
- 325 workers completed skill-based job training
- 78 families became homeowners
- 494 families improved their financial behaviors, with an average of $1,835 less debt and an average $203 increase in savings
- Families received $4.1 million in Earned Income Tax Credits at EARN WELL Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Centers
Over the last four years, EARN WELL families have enjoyed
- $14.57 million more per year in income
- $779,129 less debt
- $914,998 more money in savings accounts
- $11.97 million in Earned Income Tax Credit
Thank you for helping local families EARN WELL.