UNITED WAY – ARLINGTON
United Way – Arlington is a partnership of the United Way of Tarrant County, Arlington community volunteers and the City of Arlington. Founded in 1981 as Arlington Human Service Planners (AHSP), United Way – Arlington brings together nonprofit and public agencies, community volunteers and more to investigate Arlington’s needs and find solutions through local organizations.
United Way – Arlington also:
- Provides information, advice and advocacy on health and human service issues to the City of Arlington.
- Promotes cooperation between Arlington’s human service providers, the City of Arlington, Arlington Independent School District, Tarrant County Government and other related institutions.
- Developed the Youth Priority Issues Report.
- After-School Child Care Report NEW
- Arlington Report To The Community Event – Get your ticket today!
- Grant Review Committee for the City of Arlington
- Roundtable discussions and Task Forces
401 West Sanford Street, Suite 2600
Arlington, TX 76011-7072
Cynthia Jensen, Regional Director Arlington