The 84th Texas Legislature is now history, but what are its ramifications for health and human services? Join us at our 2015 Post-Legislative Health and Human Services Forum Sept. 23 and hear a diverse group of presenters survey the landscape and share their insights.
The forum will be held at Amon Carter Center at Lena Pope, 3200 Sanguinet St. in Fort Worth. Check-in and refreshments are 8:30 to 9 a.m., followed by the program from 9 to 11 a.m. Cost is $20. Register online here by 5 p.m. Sept. 21.
FORUM SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
- State Representative Chris Turner
- State Representative Nicole Collier
- State Representative Giovanni Capriglione
- United Ways of Texas President and CEO Adrianna Cuellar Rojas
PLUS A PANEL ON EDUCATION, INCOME & HEALTH FEATURING:
- Melody Johnson, Scholar-in-Residence, Texas Christian University
- Woody Widrow, Executive Director, RAISE Texas
- Ann-Salyer-Caldwell, Associate Director, Tarrant County Public Health
Please contact Victoria Walton at (817) 258-8051 with any questions. See you Sept. 23!